Dashboards are useful places where you can display the custom charts and SCRUM charts for your project. Dashboards are currently created per project. If you’d like to enable multi project dashboards click here and let us know.
Note: You need to have created a custom chart or configured SCRUM charts to create a dashboard.
Creating a dashboard
- Click Dashboards => New dashboard
- Enter a name for the dashboard
- Click on ‘Save dashboard’
Adding charts to a dashboard
- Click ‘Add row’
- Select either a ‘Single column’ or ‘Two column row’
- Click ‘Add to dashboard’
- Select a pre-existing custom chart or SCRUM chart from your project
You should now have at least one chart on your dashboard